Combofix | Removes Malware,Spyware...
ComboFix, developed by "sUBs", is designed to cleanup malware infections and restore settings modified by malware. It works on 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Vista, Windows 7 even Windows 8
How it works
ComboFix is an executable software, intended for users with advanced computer skills to run it only on occasions where a regular antivirus would not detect certain malware, or where an antivirus cannot update or otherwise function.
This cleaning utility self runs itself and scans your entire system, including more notable areas such as the registry and the system root files, where most prevalent malware are most likely to hide.
Furthermore, ComboFix also displays a report of malware that were not able to be removed. The report is accepted by many forums, where experienced users analyze them and advise users further steps of action. A current list of forums accepting ComboFix logs is available here.
Capabilities and Integrated Utilities
- Integrates NirCmd, a command-line tool.
- Command-line which allows users to delete up to 8 files at a time
- It can often run on systems where few Antimalware programs can run because the malware will delete them.
- ComboFix is made to only run on 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Some antivirus software may detect ComboFix as malicious; for example it uses NirCmd, which is considered as a backdoor by many antivirus software.
- ComboFix may disrupt internet connectivity.The majority of times only a simple fix is required.
- ComboFix may attempt deletion all files from the system drive on systems infected with a rootkit.
How to use combofix:
- Disable or Close all anti-spyware, anti-malware antivirus real-time protection, which may affect ComboFix.
- Download (Download) the latest version of ComboFix (2.8mb)save to you desktop
- Close all programs of you computer
- Double click ComboFix.exe on you desktop
- When Combofix finished, it will create logs for you
© ComboFix All rights reserved. This program was created by sUBs License: Freeware .